- Proprietary DEXSTEEL stain-free, high-carbon steel
- Edges are individually ground and honed to the ultimate edge
- Sanitary high impact handle
- Impervious seal of blade and handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Withstands high and low temperatures
- Easily cleaned
- Blade Length: 23cm = 9″
Dexter Filleting Knife, Sani-Safe – 23cm (9″)
The foremost standard for professional cutlery. A textured, slip resistant, easy-to-clean polypropylene handle withstands both high and low temperatures. An impervious blade-to-handle seal provides the utmost in sanitary performance. Blades are manufactured from proprietary DEXSTEEL™ stain-free, high-carbon steel, are individually ground and honed, and excel in commercial use.
Made in USA. NSF Certified
What is the DEXTER edge?
Professional cutlery designed, built and tested to be people friendly and task tough. Knives are sharp, right out of the box. Edges last longer and can be easily re-sharpened
View more of our Commercial Knife range here.