ATG MaxiDry Zero Thermal Gloves
Code: 56-451-S, 56-451-M, 56-451-L, 56-451-XL, 56-451-2XL
The ATG MaxiDry Zero Thermal Gloves integrates the core values of the MaxiDry brand to bring comfort and liquid repellence together and combine them with ATG’s THERMtech technology platform. This technology offers thermal resistance as low as -10°C (14°F) inside the glove under high activity with a coating designed to remain flexible for temperature up to -30°C (-22°F).
- Liquitech – For protection against oils, liquids and chemicals. Liquitech technology provides liquid repellence to keep moisture away from your skin to ensure your hand remains warm. This technology also works to avoid wind chill for those working outdoors.
- Thermtech – For protection against hot or cold. Thermtech technology has high thermal insulation properties without sacrificing flexibility, dexterity, weight and comfort. Coating and seamless knitting technologies that impart thermal insulation properties to resist cold.
- Ergotech – For reduced hand fatigue. Ergotech technology provides a super soft and super flexible coating providing ultimate flexibility even in extremely cold environments, allowing you to channel energy into the heating of rather than the moving of your hand. The insulation liner is bonded away from the flex and movement points of your hands i.e. knuckles, to ensure ultimate comfort.
- Griptech – For better performance. Griptech technology provides optimised grip delivered though the ultra soft coating to ensure maximum flex and contact with the things you handle. GRIPtech® decreases hand fatigue and increases safety.
The MaxiDry Zero Thermal Gloves have been tested against and successfully passes the Oeko-Tek® Standard 100, a global standard that indicated that the product is skin friendly. “If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that every component of this article, i.e. every thread, button and other accessories, has been tested for harmful substances and that the article therefore is harmless for human health.” (Source: Oeko-Tex)
Complementary Products: Guy Cotten X-Trapper Bib & Braces, Bekina StepliteX Polyurethane (PU) Gumboots, Guy Cotten MAREE Aqua Cuffs, Dexter Narrow Curved Boning Knife – 15cm (6″)
For more Thermal Safety Gloves, click here
For the product data sheet, click here
- Commercial fishing
- Cold storage facilities
- Freezer environments
- Food processing
- Materials handling work
- Hand and power tool operations
- Timber and forestry operations